Our Accident Smash Repairs experience allows us to competently repair your vehicle to your complete satisfaction.
If you have had an accident and it’s not your fault contact us to ensure you receive what you are entitled to.
We can give you peace of mind and your vehicle repaired to a quality standard. As recovery of costs can be a little hair raising and time consuming, we can handle the claim for you. Collect your damaged vehicle, provide a suitable replacement vehicle and repair your damaged vehicle. We can liase with the other party or insurer to achieve a suitable outcome. If you wish to take advantage of our not at fault option and authorise DDSR to act on your behalf, we are prepared to offer our service and where appropriate guarantee that it will will be at no cost to you. For a free, no obligation quote for your car repairs, call us today on (03) 52512322
Exercising Your Options and Rights Making a Third Party Claim
DDSR are committed to first class quality service and repairs of the highest standard at all times. If you are not at fault and the other person has the capacity to pay or is insured, not making a claim on your own policy delivers a number of positives to you.
1. You are the one that has the control over the repairs and instruct us to authorize your repairs after the vehicle has been independently assessed and not by an insurance company staff Assessor.
2. You are not limited to rigid terms of a policy and your obligation is substantially only to ensure that you are not excessive with your demands and that your losses are reasonable and in legal speak "migrated"
3. Drysdale Smash Repairs as your repairer will not be pressured by an insurance assessor to use non-genuine parts, exchange headlamps or exchange bumpers (parts that may have been in somebody else's accident.
4. The independent Assessor's obligations are to ensure that repairs are carried for a reasonable cost and the assessor's role is not limited to an agenda of cost cutting, but to ensure your vehicle is returned to its pre- accident condition.
5. You will be invariably entitled to hire an alternative vehicle similar to your own during the course of repairs, if the period of rental is again kept reasonable.
6. Where appropriate offer you a guarantee that it will be at no cost to you.